The DMA controller can be used to transfer a memory block from one memory location to another. Currently it supports only word (= 32 bit) transfers. The bit enblae_dma_done_irq of the CONTROL register allows to issue an interrupt after DMA transfer is finished.
The DMA controller allows transferring a data blocks from one memory location to another.
- Implemented as AHB master
- Programmable Transfer Size
- Optional Interrupt after Data Transfer
- Source Address Increment: either +1 Word or No Increment
- Destination Address Increment: either +1 Word or No Increment